Deadline for applications: ASAP
Salary: £20-24,000k/year depending on experience
A little about Together:
We are a multi-disciplinary, London-based design and digital agency currently looking for the next designer to join our team.
Are you a talented, enthusiastic and engaging designer who is keen to develop a career spanning disciplines and skill sets? Do you want to work in a busy client-oriented design agency?
This role is suited to a recent graduate, or even someone with 1-2 years experience, eager to reach the next level in their career.
You will be supporting and working on projects across digital, brand and editorial projects, often delivering work that spans those mediums. Our client base is diverse. We have recently worked with Google, UEFA, BBC, NHS, Thrive LDN, Royal Yachting Association and Versus Arthritis to name a few. It’s fair to say this is a unique opportunity in terms of industry exposure and the breadth of experienced and skilled people you’ll be working with.
- You’re confident but humble. You are energetic and engaged, helpful and courteous. You don’t do drama, cocky, precious or frivolous.
- You’re more interested in design and digital work that makes an impact on the lives of people and systems than seeing your work in lights.
- You’re hardworking and diligent, ready to take responsibility and ownership of your workload and progression.
- You’ve experienced the world of work, but you’re hungry to find a job that offers you more opportunities to learn and show what you’re capable of.
- You’re looking for somewhere that challenges and supports you in equal measure and you are prepared to get stuck in, get invested in the work and team culture and be part of something where your input has a measurable impact.
- You’re organised, driven and determined to make things happen in a fast-paced environment.
- You are keen to develop a broad range of design skills in brand, traditional print and digital design.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV, portfolio and covering letter (please attach the documents separately to the main body of the email).
Please include your answer to the following question in your application:
What’s been inspiring your work recently and how do you think it relates to what we do? Feel free to reference a wide range of media. (300 words max)
To strengthen your application, briefly articulate why you’re interested in the role and why you think you are the right person for Together. Check out our website for more detail on what we do: https://togethercreative.co.uk/
Thank you for your interest.