Job type: Full-time
Location: London, mainly in office, flexible working available
Salary: Up to £40k (Dependant on experience)
Together is a growing, and innovative young agency. Independent and entrepreneurial we are a team of multi-disciplinary design and digital experts. We are looking for a talented, creative and enthusiastic developer to join our small but growing digital team. We work on a wide variety of web-based software and websites with household name brands, as well as innovative start ups. These projects provide a constant stream of interesting coding challenges. It’s an exciting time to join the company and you will get exposure and the chance to rapidly develop your skills across a variety of technologies front and backend.
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty writing code from scratch, but you will also be excited by the idea of conceptualising new functionality and exploring ways we can innovate our products.
- You are keen to explore and bring relevant new peripheral technologies into agency consciousness. By way of example: Serverless, RFID, AR, 360 video, progressive web apps
- Being able to quickly understand how we organise our projects across version control software, our trello and slack workflow and our timesheet software.
- You will have a passion for delivering high standards of code quality.
- You are able to prioritise your time, think logically and strategically and stay energetic yet calm and positive under pressure, and able to deal with changes when they occur
- Share maintenance responsibilities of our key products
- Keep abreast of the latest technological advances and ensure we are looking for opportunities to expand our offering, and what we can achieve for our clients
Before you apply, please make sure you have:
- Angular (Version 12)
- CSS / SASS
In addition to interesting and fulfilling projects, we have:
- free breakfast
- weekly yoga sessions
- Summer BBQs/Winter drinks.
- great outdoor space to enjoy the summer months
- cycle to work scheme
- fresh bean to cup coffee on tap
- table tennis
- film club
- well stocked library resources
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, if you’re considering applying please email us at email@example.com attaching your CV and a Cover Letter outlining the reasons why this role feels right for you to explore. Please also state your availability and where you are currently based.